Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the process of getting traffic to your website integrating marketing tactics that are friendly to the search engine spiders that scan your website for good, quality content and many other items listed below. When companies add SEO tactics to their website, they are found in what is called an “organic search” or unpaid. Customers tend to trust organic searches over the paid spots because they feel they are going to a website they were truly searching for.
Here is the short list of what we can do for clients when they want to build their SEO:
- Keyword Research
- Set-up Google Analytics or Gain Access to Analytics
- Set SEO Benchmarks (Page Rank, Link Volume, Traffic)
- Off Page Optimization - Claim and/or Optimize Primary Local Listings
- On Page Optimization – Page Titles , Headers, Description Meta Tags, Alt Image Tags, Keyword Emphasis within Page Content, and Bolded and/or Italicized Keyword Text
- Internal Links Building
- External Link Building
- Research Competitor Back Links and Implement Worthy Ones
- Review Overall Campaign Performance
- And more! For a complete list, please call or email.